2nd August 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Will I be promoted to final year of B.Sc Nursing having 2 supplies in 3rd year examination?

Dear Sir, I am doing my B.Sc Nursing from AIIMS, Delhi and recently my result for 3rd year examination was declared in which I failed in 2 papers. I have 2 supplies so, will I be promoted to final year of B.Sc Nursing? Or, will I have to repeat the whole year?

8th August 2019, 10:29 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be promoted to final year of B.Sc Nursing having 2 supplies in 3rd year examination?

You might be promted in 4th year. But you will have to pass those paper in which you have failed.
27th August 2021, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be promoted to final year of B.Sc Nursing having 2 supplies in 3rd year examination?

My bsc nursing 3rd year 1 paper is fail
23rd December 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Will i be promoted to final year of bsc nursing having 2 supplies in 3rd year examination
27th December 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

If I had fail in 2 subject of b.sc nursing third year then I will promoted to final year after supplementary has remained
12th March 2022, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2 subjects in my 1st semester of bsc. Nursing. Will i be promoted to the 2nd semester??
12th March 2022, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2 of my subject in bsc. Nursing. Will i be promoted to next semester??
26th November 2022, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 4th yr BSC nursing can I applied for staff nurse job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?