20th June 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study D.El.Ed course for a candidate with 49.8% in 12th?

Hello Sir, I have complete my 12th and secured 49.8% marks. I want to study D.El.Ed course now. So, I would like to know about my eligibility to apply and study this Diploma course. Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

26th June 2018, 08:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study D.El.Ed course for a candidate with 49.8% in 12th?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course;

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course is given below,

<> You must have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

<> Preferred subjects in 12th Class are Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at 12th level.

<> In general, the minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 50% marks or more than that and not less than that.

<> Hence, you may not be eligible as far as my best knowledge is concerned. You may contact that concerned college and know the details about your eligibility criteria based on respective college's requirement.
26th June 2018, 10:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study D.El.Ed course for a candidate with 49.8% in 12th?

=> B.El.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum of 50% for open category and 45% for reserved category candidate.

=> If you belongs to reserved category candidate then you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Elementary Education otherwise not.
28th June 2018, 04:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

D.El.Ed is Diploma in Elementary Education and it is two year full time course.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed higher secondary with minimum 50% there is relaxation for reserved category of 5% in required minimum aggregate.

So, if you belong to general category then you are not eligible to appear in examination.
20th November 2022, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

43.4% In hs as sc candidate can apply for d el ed in any institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?