7th May 2013, 09:11 PM
indrajeetkumar76543

Will Ig et a government engineering college after scoring 30 marks in JEE mains?

I want to get government engineering college and I got only 30 mark in jee mains can i got....

8th July 2015, 11:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Ig et a government engineering college after scoring 30 marks in JEE mains?

Sorry to inform you that it is impossible to get admission in the engineering college having scored only 30 marks in the JEE Mains.

To get admission in the government engineering college on the basis of marks in JEE one must at least clear its stage one i.e; JEE Mains for which the qualification marks is much beyond you actual marks scored.

Another way by which you can get admission in the government engineering college is by clearing your State EEE if you have appeared in the same otherwise there is no legal procedure by which you can get admitted in these colleges.

If you are interested to pursue your course from the government colleges only then you must reappear in the same examinations once again next year at work hard to secure good ranks. Also for appearing in these examinations you must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as your main subjects in your Class 12th and must have secured 50% marks in each from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?