4th May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Will an MBA from Anna University help me in a good career?

I just want to do my MBA in Anna University.can u please suggest me wheather its going to help my carrier.i want to opt for Retail

11th July 2012, 05:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will an MBA from Anna University help me in a good career?

An MBA from Anna University will certainly help you to get in to a good career line. You need to attend entrance examination to get selection for MBA. This degree will help you build a successful career in management field. After MBA, you can apply for jobs in MNCs. Also government sector offer good job opportunities in public sector companies. Some of the positions that you can apply are Management Trainee, Assistant Manger etc. in government companies.
27th August 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will an MBA from Anna University help me in a good career?

i'm B.com(commerce) student i'm studying B.com 3 rd year.Am i eligible for MBA (international business)? the part time MBA is better or not? reply me!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?