14th February 2012, 09:37 AM
soumilisen

Which will be the most preferable course for me if I score 60% in 12th class with Commerce stream?

if i score 60% in 12th for commerce stream what should be the most preferable course i should take up?

14th February 2012, 03:09 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which will be the most preferable course for me if I score 60% in 12th class with Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumilisen View Post
if i score 60% in 12th for commerce stream what should be the most preferable course i should take up?
You score good percentage of marks in 12th standard . After completing 12th standard in commerce stream you may apply for higher degrees like ,

Bachelor Degree courses :-

-B.com :- Bachelor of Commerce .
-BBA :- Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA :- Bachelor of Computer Application

It's an Bachelor degree courses . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . This courses are related to Commerce / Accountants / Management etc..

If your interested to apply for this course the you should complete 12th standard in any discipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Some institution of our country may also conduct entrance examination within the colleges , Based on the percentage on merit list .

Professional courses :-

-ICAI :- Institute of Charted Accountant of India
-IWAI :- Institute of Work and Accountant of India
-ICSI :- Institute of Company Secretary of India

It's an professional course . The duration of the course for four years and the course is divided into foundation course , Intermediate course and Final course . This course is mainly related to Accountant / Company Law / Economics and Business Mathematics etc..

If your interested to apply for this course then you should qualified in 12th standard in any stream from recognized university . If your complete graduation then you may apply for Intermediate course . For CA course you should qualified in CPT Examination then only your eligible to apply for CA course

If you want good job then you should develop your work experience while studying this course . So that you may find good job after complete this courses .
14th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be the most preferable course for me if I score 60% in 12th class with Commerce stream?

dear friend,
My friend , you have secured 60% marks in 12th class in commerce field and now you are little confuse about your future career..

There are lots options are available for you in commerce field to pursue the future career..
The options are:---------

1.B.Com
2.CA(Chartered Accountant)
3.CS(Company secretary)
4.BBA
5.BCA
6.Mass communication
7.Fashion technology
8.Hotel management
etc..

You can go for any of these courses..
All these courses are very much job prospective..

Now you decide in which field you want to go..

All the best..
14th February 2012, 04:36 PM
adlsm

You score good percentage of marks in 12th standard . After completing 12th standard in commerce stream you may apply for higher degrees like ,

Bachelor Degree courses :-

-B.com :- Bachelor of Commerce .
-BBA :- Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA :- Bachelor of Computer Application

It's an Bachelor degree courses . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . This courses are related to Commerce / Accountants / Management etc..

If your interested to apply for this course the you should complete 12th standard in any discipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Some institution of our country may also conduct entrance examination within the colleges , Based on the percentage on merit list .

choose wisely

regards~
14th February 2012, 05:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are many line of higher studies after 12th Commerce which depends upon your interest and affinity towards that line as nothing is good and bad.

You should apply for under graduate studies like:-

B.Com.-Bachelor in Commerce
BBA - Bachelor in Business Administration
BCA- Bachelor in Computer Application
LL.B. - Bachelor in Law (5 years Integrated Law)

If you are interested for some professional course such as:-

ICAI - Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
ICWAI - Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India
ICSI - Institute of Company Secretary of India.

Otherwise you can apply for NDA and join Indian Army after 12th.
14th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

If you score 60% in 12th class with commerce stream then it clearly indicates that you are an average student as now a days 60% is not a very good percentage & one cannot get admission in the good college too.And for such percentage I would like to suggest you to join B.com(pass) as B.Com (P) course gives you an overview of all those subjects taught in the honours course.

The Eligibility Criteria for the same is as under-
1. HSC or equivalent, with Maths and English as compulsory subjects.

Scope:
You can pursue higher education after your graduation. You can pursue courses like MBA or M.Com.After completing commerce or during the period of completion you can compete for CS foundation,CA foundation, ICWA.

After completing your graduation either you can take up a job in BPO or a KPO industry or you can study hard for MBA OR CA OR CS OR ICWA as the case may be.

Today in BPO industry there are lot jobs especially for commerce graduates.Also this industry provides facility to do MBA within the organization.
14th February 2012, 07:29 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend, as you have comparatively low marks in 12th standard. Now also You have to judge in which way you will go, I will just provide the option you after commerce and you have to choose.

After commerce you can go for any of the following :

1. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
2. MBA (Master of Business Administrator)
3. CA (Chartered account)

According me M.Com is better option for you.After that you can become a teacher of any institute or organization. Then if you think you can pursue MBA which have a bright future.
But I think CA is not suitable to you.Although if you wish you can.Next you can open a farm and there you can become the M.D. and under your farm there are so many employee will work.

all the best.
14th February 2012, 07:33 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend, as you have comparatively low marks in 12th standard. Now also You have to judge in which way you will go, I will just provide the option you after commerce and you have to choose.

After commerce you can go for any of the following :

1. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
2. MBA (Master of Business Administrator)
3. CA (Chartered account)

According me M.Com is better option for you.After that you can become a teacher of any institute or organization. Then if you think you can pursue MBA which have a bright future.
But I think CA is not suitable to you.Although if you wish you can.Next you can open a farm and there you can become the M.D. and under your farm there are so many employee will work.

all the best.
13th May 2012, 03:25 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester This courses are related to Commerce / Accountants / Management etc.. your interested to apply for this course the you should complete 12th standard in any dcipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Some institution of ou country may also conduct entrance examination within the colleges , Based on thepercentage on merit list .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?