9th May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

For which college am I eligible after scoring 69% in 12th with commerce stream?

i think i am going to score about 69% in 12th with commerce stream my sujects wer 1.english core.2.business studies 3.economics4.accountancy.5.informatics practices .i want to know which collage i ellgible for...? i am national in cricket too

Related Questions:
28th April 2013, 06:23 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: For which college am I eligible after scoring 69% in 12th with commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i think i am going to score about 69% in 12th with commerce stream my sujects wer 1.english core.2.business studies 3.economics4.accountancy.5.informatics practices .i want to know which collage i ellgible for...? i am national in cricket too
Dear Friend,
After 12th you can do following courses
-Chartered Account,B.Sc in Computer Science,Bsc Computers,BA (Bachelor of Administration),BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and B.com

And you can join in any reputed colleges to pursue this courses.It depends on the course selected in your graduation

All the Best
26th March 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which college am I eligible after scoring 69% in 12th with commerce stream?

After passing 12th exam with BST,ACC,IP,ECO, Can I join CA or IIM? if so what are the criteria and how to go about it. What % req. for this course? Is entrance exam is required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?