19th August 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Will my 12th marks(59%) affect my chances to join for MBA course in IIM's?

Sir,i have 72% in b.tech and 85%marks in 10th but i have 59% marks in 12th.i want to mba through IIM'S.
Is my 12th marks effects my mba?

10th October 2011, 02:16 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Will my 12th marks(59%) affect my chances to join for MBA course in IIM's?

Dear friend,
CAT known as Commona Admission Test is conducted for admission in IIMs and top B-school.
you will have to score above 95 percentile as a general student for call from IIM. After call from IIM you will have to do GD and PI.
Apart from CAT score following are shortlisting criteria for IIM.
> 10th percentage
> 12th percentage
> graduation percentage
> master's percentage
> work exp.

best of luck
27th October 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my 12th marks(59%) affect my chances to join for MBA course in IIM's?

sir,
im 24 years old and i have lost 4 years in my academics due to some personal problems,but i wish to crack the CAT and want to get admitted in one of these institutions,what i want to ask you is can i still get into them after losing so many years????
10th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

is 1 year enough for cat prepearions? what percentage can an average student expect aftr having coaching for 1 year?
11th November 2011, 04:54 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend your 12th marks will not going to affect your admission in IIM's..
All you have to do is ,you just have to crack the CAT exam with good percentile..

If you able to secure 99% or above of it then you will get a chance to take admission in IIM's..

So, prepare of CAT first....
Eligibility for CAT exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

2.Candidate must have secure 50% aggregate in graduation for general category.
For SC/ST there is 5% relaxation..

3.No age limit.

4.no number of attempt restriction.

So, go for it..
All the best.
1st December 2011, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

is dere any compensation of marks for pune unoversity students??
2nd January 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , I finished my BE with second class and can i join in IIM if i get good marks in CAT ?
11th January 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

an 86 in cat and 60plus in both sections...what are my chances of atleast clearing the first stage of a decent colege adn fees less than 2-3lakhs...
23rd January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i need full information regarding to crack the iim's and the eligibility of 10th,inter,and in graduation... fwd the details 2 [email protected]....
31st January 2012, 11:23 AM
swati_forum

Dear friend,
CAT known as Commona Admission Test is conducted for admission in IIMs and top B-school.
you will have to score above 95 percentile as a general student for call from IIM. After call from IIM you will have to do GD and PI.
Apart from CAT score following are shortlisting criteria for IIM.
> 10th percentage
> 12th percentage
> graduation percentage
> master's percentage
> work exp.

best of luck
1st March 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 90% in 10th and 68% in 12th...... can i get a call from iim if i score above 95 percentile in cat entrance????? or my 12th result will effect it??????
4th September 2012, 11:41 PM
shadab879

Hello,
You have secured nice percentage in B.Tech and 10th. So you do not to worry about to worry about the result of your 12th. You are definitely eligible to get admission in IIMs. You have to secure good percentage in CAT. Once you clear the CAT exam you can get admission in IIMs.Any student having bachelors degree from any stream are eligible for MBA. To take admission in top MBA college. To take admission in an MBA college one has to clear CAT/XAT/MAT and other entrance exams. The minimumeligibility criteria to sit for these entrance exams is :

#One must be a citizen on India

#One must be a graduate in any stream from any UGC recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

For further information, you can visit the following website:
www. cat iim.in
Best of luck.
12th May 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 56% in class tenth in cbse and 66% in class 12 in state board and expectin around 65% in bsc and preparing for cat am i eligible to get call from iim with these .
17th May 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

my 12th and 10th percentage is around 65,can i join IIM's after eligible in cat?or there is any problem arise for my low percentage in 10th and 12th?plzz answer my query...
23rd May 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I got 70 % in 10th and 46% in 12th so I want to knw dat m I elligible for MBA.... and after getting addmission will my 12th % cause trouble for me to get a job?????
20th June 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have financial problam. But i want to take addmission in IIM sir what should i do for that.
Plz peply my humbel request reply on [email protected]
15th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i got 79 in btech and 10 but my 12 marks are 60 will this affect my selection in Mba
24th May 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% in bba final , would i get admission in mba of symbosis of pune
What is process to get admission for mba afrer bba
4th April 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Will 10th(42%) & 12(59%)th class marks effects admission for MBA in IIM CALCUTTA but got good marks in graduation(60%)?
23rd March 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got cgpa 9.2 in matriculation and got 75% in my bachelor degree but scored only 58 % in intermediate , how much percentile i have to score in cat to get call from iim , will my intermediate marks affect ?
5th June 2017, 04:32 PM
GopinKumar

Thumbs up Re: Will my 12th marks(59%) affect my chances to join for MBA course in IIM's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got cgpa 9.2 in matriculation and got 75% in my bachelor degree but scored only 58 % in intermediate , how much percentile i have to score in cat to get call from iim , will my intermediate marks affect ?
Your intermediate's score never affects your CAT score. You can join for MBA course in leading institutes like Symbiosis, Christ university, Lovely Professional university etc by appearing in the university tests or based on your graduation score. If you are scoring well in CAT, you may get good amount of scholarships too. In that way you can enjoy the good quality of education like IIM, from these institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?