28th March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Will my daughter get admission in Kerala after doing PG in Dental?

Will my daughter get admission in kerala for doing PG in dental. Presently she is doing BDS from ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my husband's salary also added to the annual income which is asked in the non creamy layer form?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E CS course?
  3. What are the documents needed to be submitted to obtain non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala?
  4. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I take admission in any dental college in Kerala without answering any entrance exam?
  6. Which short term course can one do while pursuing BDS Internship? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?
  8. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  9. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  10. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  11. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in any private dental college in Kerala without writing any entrance exam?
  13. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  14. When will the admission forms for PEPT / PMT in MP and Kerala be issued?
  15. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  16. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  17. What's the total number of seats available in Kerala for MDS?
  18. Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?
31st August 2016, 07:15 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will my daughter get admission in Kerala after doing PG in Dental?

For Post Graduate in Dental course candidate must have passed BDS degree from a well recognized Dental College and candidate must be registered either with Dental Council of India or State Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship. The minimum age of candidate must be 20 years. Candidate must have to complete a period of 12 months of preregistration internship from a recognized Hospital. Also you need to appear in entrance examination in order to get admission in Post Graduate in Dental course.

As per my knowledge, yes your daughter will get admission in kerala for doing PG in Dental after completed BDS from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?