15th July 2020, 10:24 PM
Rana Afreen

Will my ICAR PG entrance form be rejected if I didn't put data and name on photograph?

I didint upload the photograph with name and date for icar pg entrance 2020 will my form be rejected?

18th July 2020, 06:01 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Will my ICAR PG entrance form be rejected if I didn't put data and name on photograph?

The last date for ICAR AIEEA UG / PG 2020 application form correction is extended up to July 20, 2020. The form correction facility is open now, candidates can edit at icar.nta.nic.in. For accessing the ICAR form correction facility candidates need application number and password. almost all details in the form can be edited including the photo and signature uploaded by the candidates.
5th August 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my ICAR PG entrance form be rejected if I didn't put data and name on photograph?

at what stage my application of ICAR NET gets rejected, as I have uploaded
5th August 2021, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted my ICAR NET & STO Application 2021 with OBC reservation certificate issued by our thahsildar ... but not the one given in ICAR Brochure at annexure part ... will my application get rejected now ? at what stage it will be rejected ? Can some one kindly let me know please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?