9th June 2012, 04:18 PM
laxmaqn

Entrance exam name and date in Gujarat for M.Pharma? List of pharma colleges and seat availability in Gujarat?

please
sir,tell me enterance exame name&date in gujrat for m.pharma,?also reply list m.pharma colleges & seat availability in gujrat

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers M.Pharma program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission? -- [New]
  2. Opportunities after doing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics in Gujarat?
  3. Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  5. What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?
  6. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  7. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  8. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  9. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  10. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  11. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  14. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  18. Will I get a seat in a government college in Gujarat after scoring 83.48% merit marks in Gujarat MBBS?
15th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam name and date in Gujarat for M.Pharma? List of pharma colleges and seat availability in Gujarat?

plz give the list of pci approved m.pharm colleges in gujarat...
19th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam name and date in Gujarat for M.Pharma? List of pharma colleges and seat availability in Gujarat?

Sir i do B.pharma in karnataka &don't give gpat exam so, any entrance exam in gujarat for m.pharma give me date & name of the exam
20th June 2012, 11:05 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top Pharmacy colleges in Gujarat:-

L.J.Institute Of Pharamcy, Ahmedabad

L.M. College Of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad

Shri S.K. Patel Col. Of Pharmaceutical Edu.and Research

Shri Sarvajanik College Of Pharmacy

Nirma College Of Pharamcy

C.U. Shah Pharmacy College Surendranagar

B.M. Shah Pharmacy College
21st August 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

could i get admission in m.pharm in sarvajanik pharmacy college
15th May 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam studing in b.pharmacy .i intrested in pharma mba so what is the entrens exam in bengalore pharma mba pleas tel me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?