30th December 2010, 01:07 PM
ABHISHEK_mns

Will my form get rejected if I mistakenly attested colour photograph?

Sir,
By mistake I have attested colour photograph(without name & date) on the form. Will the form be accepted or regected by board?

30th October 2011, 11:14 AM
Deepti_2011

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if I mistakenly attested colour photograph?

Abhishek..
the things is that you have specified that about which board you are asking the question? The rules for application forms vary with the board like CBSE is very much particular about the photograph issue but some boards in India are not that much strict, so it would be great if you specify.
But yes if you have not attested using name and date, i suppose there are the chances of it getting rejected.
I suggest you to go to your school or study center and ask them they will help you in rectification process of application.
30th October 2011, 12:42 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if I mistakenly attested colour photograph?

As the name & date is already mention on the form so it is not a big issue for the office staffers to identify the particular student who is sending the form & after find that they will itself write it on the form when they are scrutinize it for the final case.

But if there is a compulsion about the black & white photograph then only the form is rejected otherwise a colour photo is not a solid base for rejection of the form.
30th October 2011, 12:43 PM
khan2003

Dear try to give complete details about what you want to ask.

The information provided by you is incomplete and no one can answer you, hence its useless.
30th October 2011, 12:46 PM
khan2003

Dear try to give complete details about what you want to ask.

The information provided by you is incomplete and no one can answer you, hence its useless.
6th December 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i hav pasted attested coloured photo without name and date and hav already submitted the form and as per aieee.nic.in there is no speciafication of coloured photo its just a recent photo so can some 1 help me out whats the actual thing? wil my form b rejected??? and is there any procedure to correct error??
7th December 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have just done the same thing``can anyone tell from where i can get it rectified?
11th December 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

the date on photograph should be after which date??
11th December 2011, 11:07 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Smile Re: Will my form get rejected if I mistakenly attested colour photograph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHISHEK_mns View Post
Sir,
By mistake I have attested colour photograph(without name & date) on the form. Will the form be accepted or regected by board?
Dear friend,
If all documents which you have attached are attested then I think there will be no problem .
I think you should visit the school for this purpose and send them application after taking permission from your school head person.
12th December 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE MADE AN MISTAKE IN FILLING THE AIEEE-2012 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM i.e...
ACTUALLY MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 05//11/1994 BUT BY MISTAKE I HAVE TYPED 05/11/1995. WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CORRECT MY MISTAKE PLEASE ANYONE SAY THE SOLUTION TO THIS OR SAY THE ALTERNATIVE TO THIS PROBLEM...................
22nd December 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

from whom i want to attest the photograph. can i attest it from by my school principle
24th March 2012, 01:00 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from whom i want to attest the photograph. can i attest it from by my school principle
Dear friend,
The photograph should be attested by any of your head of the college or school.
And yes, you can get it attest from your school principle.

Thank you
17th December 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i got the signature of the gazzetted officer on the unattested photograph on my NEET UG form. Will my form be rejected?
20th January 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

will my form get rejected if i have not sent my e-Challan form in neet ug exam confirmation page?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?