14th November 2011, 09:47 PM
shanghai

Will it be possible to change an optional subject computer in T.Y.B.Com?

Hi! can it be possible to change an optional subject computer of t.y.b. com due to really serious reasons.Please help.thanks.

11th December 2011, 09:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible to change an optional subject computer in T.Y.B.Com?

Hello Friend,
You have not mentioned the name of the institution so its not possible to tell you whether its possible to change the optional subject or not precisely. The rules varies from institution to institution. If you have a valid reason for changing the subject under the required guidelines of the institution then make a plea to the concerned authority through the required form of subject change and a letter stating the reason for the change. Please bear in mind that rules varies and if its in the ambit of the institution then only you can get this subject changed.

Regards
6th November 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be possible to change an optional subject computer in T.Y.B.Com?

I hav taken admission in mumbai university in ty b com
...i have taken taxation as my optional subject at the time of online admission but its showin market research as my optional subject after admission...can i change d subject pls help...
28th August 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hi, will it be possible to change an optional subject in ty bcom mumbai university,i have taken admission 2 days back. pls help me.
14th June 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my bsc (hons) computer maintenance with two year mathematics and statistics .can i do bed in mathematics .please suggest me.
19th July 2022, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my tyb.com subject from marketing research to tax? Is it possible now? Please reply %uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?