9th February 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem during Job verification if there is a mistake in my Father's name on class 10th and 12th Certificates? Do I need to get it corrected before applying for a job?

Respected Sir, There is a mistake in the surname of my Father in the Certificates of class 10th and 12th so I want to know will it be a problem during Job verification if there is a mistake in my Father's name on class 10th and 12th Certificates? Do I need to get it corrected before applying for a job? Please answer as soon as possible.

23rd February 2017, 07:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem during Job verification if there is a mistake in my Father's name on class 10th and 12th Certificates? Do I need to get it corrected before applying for a job?

Yes, it will be a problem during job verification if there is a mistake of your father's name in 10the and 12th standards marks sheets. The names of you and your parents should match in all the documents. So, I suggest you to contact your 10th and 12th standard school principal and get corrected your father's name to avoid problems during job verification.
30th October 2018, 02:55 PM
Inshahkhan

Default Re: Will it be a problem during Job verification if there is a mistake in my Father's name on class 10th and 12th Certificates? Do I need to get it corrected before applying for a job?

Yes, you will face problems if you take birth certificate as a proof.

If the correct name of you father appears on your PAN card, or Voter's ID, or Driver's License, then use any one of these instead of the birth certificate. Also, get your birth certificate corrected and re-issued. Get your father's name corrected. Take necessary documents to prove your claim.

Don't you want to ensure that your full name is printed correctly on the passport? Also, make sure your full name on other important documents are also correct.

Research passport seva website or better yet you might want to talk to the passport officials at the enquiry desk.

You don't want to face problems on a later date. Do it ASAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?