7th July 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?

hello
i have done my 10th from cbse and
i am going to do my 12th from nios ...
will there be any problem after btech when i am recruited for job ...
will they reject me because of nios result or not ??

Related Questions:
  1. Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student? -- [New]
  2. Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection?
  3. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  4. Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?
  5. Is there any problem in getting job at private companies on the basis of NIOS?
  6. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing graduation from NIOS?
  8. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  9. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job after completing BE with 2 and half year gap?
  11. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  12. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  14. Can I apply for JEE Mains or IIT after completing 12th from NIOS(PCM)?
  15. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  17. Is there any problem in getting a job after passing NIOS board exam
  18. How can I join in WLC college after completing 12th exam from NIOS
10th September 2014, 01:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?

It is a common notion among people that NIOS is a bad thing to opt for and that it is not recognized in the real world as much as the other boards. Let me assure you that this is not true at all.
NIOS is as much recognized by colleges and corporate as CBSE or ICSE. Of course, there are people who still are skeptical about someone who cleared his boards from NIOS but there’s nothing you can do about it. What you CAN do is study well and get good grades in your examinations. Because if you won’t have knowledge, you won’t have a job (regardless of what board you’re coming from.)
NIOS is mostly preferred by people who, due to work or coaching, cannot attend regular school and only want to give the examinations.
1st June 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?

What's the best opt. For career in banking after completing 12th from NIOS ???
16th May 2022, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply postal department GDS/BPM post nios results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?