8th September 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any chance to join Indian Army after completion of GNM Nursing?

any chance for join indanarmy after complete gnm nursing.
i wanted to get into army.

8th September 2011, 03:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Will there be any chance to join Indian Army after completion of GNM Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any chance for join indanarmy after complete gnm nursing.
i wanted to get into army.
Hey friend,

GNM nursing is a 3 1/2 years duration course and as you hvae done it you can join in Indian Army with that qualification.

The possible ways by which you can join in Indian army is by writing the entrance exam for Indian Army and they may include such as NDA,CDS.

NDA and CDS are both defence service exam and they are being conducted by UPSC and these two exams are conducted every year twice.

The eligibility which you would need to write the NDA and CDS exam are:

Eligibility for NDA:

> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

> Candidate must strictly be a unmarried male candidate.

> Candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2 -19 years.

> Candidate must have done his +2 from a recognized university with a fair percentage to apply for the NDA exam.

> Candidate must be physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam.

Eligibility for CDS:

> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

> Candidate must strictly be a unmarried male candidate.

> Candidate must have a age limit of 19-24 years for joining in India Army.

> Candidate should have completed degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage in order to write the CDS exam.

If you tend to satisfy the above criteria's for the exam,you can apply for the exam and then join in India Army.

For more information regarding both the exams you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th October 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance to join Indian Army after completion of GNM Nursing?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN NURSING ON PUC(ARTS) BASE NOW. I AM INTERESTED TO WORK IN ARMY AS STAFF NURSE IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO DO AS MY WISH?
9th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance to join Indian Army after completion of GNM Nursing?

My name is Savita Pal (Female). I have completed my GNM 3 1/2 years from Rohilkhand Medical College. Can I join Military Nursing Service and how.
14th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

myself Jobit Joseph.I am completed general nursing in 2007 now I have 4 years experience .I have interest join to military staff nurse
26th November 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i am GNM complit man ab me indian army me nursing job karna chata hu.easke bare me muje puri jankari do.plz
30th November 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i am siva i have finished gnm nursing any chanse for work in army as nurse
21st December 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to join indian army and i am gnm student pls suggest how to join indian army
21st January 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

After completion of GNM Nursing Course, I have one year and five month experience as stuff nurse, can I get job in Indian Army ? Grace
26th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am Tejaswini I completed my diploma in operation theatre technology based on puc (sci) i would like to join Indian army as a O T technician is there any chance for me ?
12th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am vijay i completed my diploma in xray-technician(radiographer) from kgmu lucknow.I would like to join indian army as a xray technician in there any chance for me?
13th February 2012, 12:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After GNM Nursing Course one is eligible to join Indian Army through appearing for NDA or CDS exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to:-

Indian Army Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy
Indian Officer's Training Academy

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appeared for the final graduation degree exam or passed from any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years can apply for CDS.

The candidate having Physics, chemistry and Mathematics can eligible to apply for all four wings of CDS but candidate having no aforementioned subjects are only be eligible for Indian Officer's Training Academy and Army Academy of CDS.

For more information you may log on to official web site of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
16th April 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

is it chance for female GNM to join military hospital
11th May 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
my name is arun r nair i completed my diploma in radiology technician 2 years (radiographer) from chennai . now i am working in private hospital i have 4 years experience in radiology department .I would like to join indian army as a radiographer, i want to know how to applay for the post of radiographer
waiting for your replay sir
regarding
17th February 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed gnm, is there any chance to join the military nursing services
27th April 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to join indian airforce in my field i have done degree in radiography
9th October 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibility for girls who have done their GNM nursing to join Indian army?
5th June 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is Priya Rai and I am doing ma GNM course in siliguri.am second year student and after completing my course I am planning to join Indian Army as a nurse. so am I allow to face the exam and interview ?after my course is complete.
wating for your reply.
5th June 2015, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is Priya Rai and am from Darjeeling here to inform you that I am doing my GNM course at siliguri I am 2nd year student and after completing my course I am planning to join Indian Army as a nurse .
so will I be allow to seat for the exam and interview.
waiting for your reply sir
5th June 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is Priya Rai and am from Darjeeling am here to inform you that I am doing GNM course in siliguri I am second year and after completing my course I thought of joining Indian Army as a nurse.
so will I be allow to seat for a exam and interview after my course.?
wating for your Reply Sir.
26th April 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

My name is susmita Ghosh. And am from Kolkata.
Sir,here to inform you that I am doing OT technician course besically it's a Paramedical course in Kolkata,I am second year student and after completing my course I thought of joining indian army as a OT technician.
So will be allow to seat for a exam and interview after my course??
1st August 2021, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Now I am GNM second year student so I can eligibile for MNS entrance exam in this year(2021)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?