21st February 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of GNM Nursing certification for joining Indian Army?

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I have done my GNM nursing course from Bangalore. I am very much interested in joining the Indian Army on the basis of this certification course. But before that i want to know about the value of this course? Please send me the detailed information.

29th July 2017, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of GNM Nursing certification for joining Indian Army?

You can apply for nursing job in Indian Army only after completing degree in nursing and getting registered as a nurse. There is notification by Indian Army every year for such jobs.

You need to perform well in the written exam and interview to get selected. Just make sure you have got registration under nursing council.
29th May 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of GNM Nursing certification for joining Indian Army?

I want to know that i had a diploma in GNM. Can I join as a staff nurse in army ??
Without bsc nursing degree can I apply???
2nd August 2022, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

nursing course ma kya percentage chaeya army ka leya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?