17th September 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Are there any jobs for girls in Nursing?

Very good mrng.sir l m a student of gnm 3rd yer after+2 pass than i came in nursing .my my information in littel word.i m a sate payer national pyar.and nss.youth member.but my % is very low 55% I m non medical student. fAfter gnm any job 4 me.in Indian army and Navy. So plz give me feed back sir its humbly request sir.

6th September 2017, 10:30 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are there any jobs for girls in Nursing?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for Military Nursing Service to join Indian Army or Indian Navy after completion of your B.Sc (Nursing) with 55%. Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed B.Sc (Nursing)/M.Sc (Nursing) for the grant of SSC in Military Nursing Service.

Eligibility
- You must have Indian Citizenship.
- Only female candidates with marital status Single/Married/Divorcee or otherwise legally Separated/Widow are eligible.
- You must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or M.Sc (Nursing) and be a recognized to registered to Nursing and Midwife State Nursing Council.
- Age Limit : 21 to 35 years. Relaxation available 3 years to OBC and 5 years to SC/ST.

Selection
- Written Test
- Interview
- Medical Fitness Test

- After qualifying written test, A required number of shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview in order of merit.
- Candidates who have cleared Interview will be called for Medical Fitness Test.

Written Test Syllabus
- Nursing
- General English
- Physics
- Biology
- Chemistry
- General Intelligence

Physical Requirements
- Height : At least 148 cms.
- Weight : At least 39 cms.
- Vision : 6/6 for better eye and 6/18 for worse eye

Application Procedure
- You can apply online on official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Register online and Fill the application form.
- After submitting application, Payment, Admit Card and Subsequent processing will be available online on the same website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?