21st November 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a separate question paper for EEE and ECE students? Syllabus for the same?

hi i am sagar.k,i am an electronics student..will there be a separate question paper for EEE and EC students..???
And i need the syllabus and some previous year que papers..

mail [email protected]

27th April 2012, 04:20 PM
nkrjn17

Default Re: Will there be a separate question paper for EEE and ECE students? Syllabus for the same?

Hii sagar,

Yes they both are the diffrent trades ,So their question paper is diffrent. And if you need the syllabus and previous year papers of eee and ece then you have to tell your university name to me...

Thanks,,
19th August 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be a separate question paper for EEE and ECE students? Syllabus for the same?

sir,can you suggest me which book is prepair in elecrical ONGC-GT2012 exam???????
18th March 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studing b.tech 2nd year eee.i am very intrested in joining isro,please suggest me the books,and syllabus of electrical and electronics engineering.many people have said many diffrent answers i am totally confused so please suggest me the correct answers sir.my email id is [email protected]
29th July 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i pursuing btech 2 year eee so please tell me can i give isro exam in electronics and what are vaccancies for electrical in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?