24th August 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?

I'm vikas I have just completed be in eee . know I want to do mtech in vlsi and embedded system which comes under ece department in vtu website . and if one want to choose vlsi in mtech he should take ece paper in pgcet . know my question is can I (eee students in general) take ece paper in pgcet karnataka 2014 ??? after pgcet can i take vlsi in counselling ??? ok after taking vlsi seat In some college what to do if college incharge cancel my seat coz I'm a eee student ???

plz plz answer my question very clearly !!!!!

29th October 2017, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?

Yes, you study VLSI at PG level, if you have got B.Tech in EEE stream. Just make sure you have got good rank in the entrance exam or GATE.

You will get college according to your rank through counselling. Just make sure that you fill your choices in correct order to get the best college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?