3rd July 2012, 09:43 PM
musoumya

Will work experience be considered if I clear the CAT entrance? I have done MSc in Organic Chemistry

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done my M.Sc in organic chemistry and have a year experience in research and development. So, kindly tell me if my work experience would be considered if i clear the CAT entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  2. How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  3. What to do now after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry? Which all places am I eligible to work apart form Pharma and Chemical Companies?
  4. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  5. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  7. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  8. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  11. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  12. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience? -- [New]
  13. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  14. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. Which are the institutes providing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which institute provides good coaching for Junior lecturer/Chemistry? I have completed MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
2nd December 2012, 01:44 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will work experience be considered if I clear the CAT entrance? I have done MSc in Organic Chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by musoumya View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done my M.Sc in organic chemistry and have a year experience in research and development. So, kindly tell me if my work experience would be considered if i clear the CAT entrance.
Dear,

MBA is now much in demand professional course for all those who want to grow in their field and improve both their work profile and salary package.If you qualify CAT then you will have options to take admission in reputed MBA colleges in India including IIMs.

Many IIMs and other reputed MBA colleges prefer candidates with some work experience. You get admission in any MBA college after qualifying group discussion or interview when you qualify for that college through your CAT scores. Then if you have any work experience you will be preferred over other candidates.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?