6th July 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth studying Post B.Sc Nursing from King George's Medical University?

Does King George's Medical University (KGMU) offers any facility for pursuing B.Sc Nursing in this college after completion of GNM? How is the infrastructure of this college?

4th August 2020, 11:11 PM
Gowtham 07

Default Re: Is it worth studying Post B.Sc Nursing from King George's Medical University?

Hi Sir/Madam,
After your completion of GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery). It is a good choice to step into Post B.Sc Nursing (a 2-yr course). Well King George's Medical University(KGMU) is one of the best medical colleges in India. Of course after your GNM you can continue Post B.Sc Nursing in KGMU. The infrastructure of the college is quite amazing and attractive.They does not offer any faclities. There is an entrance examination for joining Post B.Sc nursing.

Thank You...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?