15th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Would I get a good engineering college under IP university after scoring 22381 in CET B.Tech test?

sir i m parwana shahdi gottn a rank of 22381 in cet b.tech test,would i get a good engg. college under ip un.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  2. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  3. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  4. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
  5. Is Dr College Engineering College in Sonipat, Haryana a good college?
  6. Will I get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 13000 rank in CET? Is it possible to get EC, EE, Mechatronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineering NIE college or Malnad College of Engineering? Is Malnad Engineering College good?
  7. Will i get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 13000 rank in CET? Can I get EC, EE, Robotics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering in NIE College or Malnad college of engineering? Is Malnad Engineering College good??
  8. Will I get a good engineering college in Bangalore after scoring 57848?
  9. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get MBBS course in any good college after scoring 140 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  12. Will I get a good college for engineering in Mumbai after scoring 64 in AIEEE, 60 in HSC and 72 in CET?
  13. Which entrance to write to join Agriculture BSc?
  14. Will I get admission in Mumbai University college after scoring 40% in PCM?
  15. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which college can I get after scoring Delhi CET rank of 766?
  17. Which engineering college would I get after scoring 23775 rank in CET?
  18. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET? -- [New]
15th August 2015, 01:17 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Would I get a good engineering college under IP university after scoring 22381 in CET B.Tech test?

The allotment of colleges and branches depend upon whether you cross the cutoff marks of that branch and the college or not.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you have to sit in the counseling first to get the college and the branch.
15th August 2015, 10:17 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Would I get a good engineering college under IP university after scoring 22381 in CET B.Tech test?

For your kind information admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by Entrance test marks. No one can predict about the merit list because it changes year by year. You won't get admission in the good college am telling you all that on the basis of last few few merit lists. You scored really poor marks in the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?