2nd June 2016, 11:17 AM
mehuldoshi3

What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET?

What are the chances of getting admission in college of engineering, Pune. in mechanical / civil engineering after scoring 151 marks in mht cet. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What should be the steps which we need to follow for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  2. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  4. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  5. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  6. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  8. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  9. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  14. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  17. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  18. Can a student get admission in engineering after scoring less marks in MHT CET?
2nd June 2016, 01:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuldoshi3 View Post
What are the chances of getting admission in college of engineering, Pune. in mechanical / civil engineering after scoring 151 marks in mht cet. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What should be the steps which we need to follow for it?
You can try in the following colleges:-
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
  • College of Engineering, Pune (Civil Engineering)
  • Datta Meghe College of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
  • Don Bosco Institute of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
  • Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (Civil Engineering)
  • Dr. Daulatrao Aher College of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
  • Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
  • Government College of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
  • J.T.Mahajan College of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
  • Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science (Civil Engineering)
  • Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
  • Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
  • Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai (Mechanical Engineering)
  • Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai (Civil Engineering)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?