25th May 2014, 10:50 PM
pranavbaghel0088

How to take admission in B.Ed after doing computer science engineering

hi i am computer science enginnering graduate and i want to take admission in bed. so what will be elective subject?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for computer science engineering or IT engineering?
  2. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed degree through MCA degree? I have a BSc Botany degree in Tamilnadu
  5. Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Information about CS after 12th?
  7. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  9. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  10. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission after doing diploma in computer science from Bombay Institute of Technology
  12. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  13. Will I get a chance for admission in computer science or IT engineering branch in IT engineering colleges after scoring 900000 AIR?
  14. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  15. Is m.e computer science and engineering good?
  16. Is a student with computer science in 12th eligible for IIT JEE, AIEEE or any other engineering degree? Minimum qualifications for engineering admission?
  17. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  18. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
15th August 2015, 10:19 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after doing computer science engineering

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the Bachelor in Education after the graduation in the Computer Engineering.

The eligibility to appear for the entrance examiation to get the admission is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have an aggregate of 55% and 5% relaxation for the other category candidates.

As there is no restrictions on the selection of the paper accrding to the stream in the graduation so you are eligible to pursue in which ever course you want to. It is a one year course to know about the method of teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?