10th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Rohan30

Would my CSE degree affect my chances for a job after doing MS? Is it a good step to do MS from US after doing CSE from a bad college?

hi.. I ve done my cs engineering this year from a 3rd class college.. M planning to do ms from us. Would my cse degree affect chances of my job after doin ms.? How much.. Y? Is it a good step to do ms from us after doin cse from 3rd class college?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take CSC in engineering after scoring 60000 rank?
  3. Is it possible to join CSE with 1058 rank in VITMEE? Which is better for a B.Tech CSE guy between M.Tech (CSE/IT) and job?
  4. Information Science at PESIT or CSE at MVIT which is better?
  5. How to do M.E CSE after completing B.E CSE
  6. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
  7. Which is better between CSE and Mechanical?
  8. Any chance of getting a government job after passing B.Tech with CSE?
  9. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
  10. Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board? -- [New]
  11. Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?
  12. List of Genuine top 5 engineering colleges? Is JEC Jabalpur a good college for CSE or SATI?
  13. Which course should i opt after engineering (CSE)? I am not from a good college and my degree is also not good.
  14. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA in Hotel Management after B.E. CSE?
  16. Is it good to do M.E CSE after completing B.E?
  17. Can i get job in Google after B.Tech completion in CSE stream?
  18. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
11th September 2011, 06:05 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would my CSE degree affect my chances for a job after doing MS? Is it a good step to do MS from US after doing CSE from a bad college?

dear friend,
No, my friend, computer science is a very good stream. It will not create any problem..
It is a good decision to go for MS course from US..
For that you have to appear in GRE exam.

If you perform well in GRE exam then you will get a chance to take admission in MS course in US..
It does not matter that from which college you have done your graduation..
So, try to prepare yourself for the GRE exam..
If you able to score excellent in GRE exam then you can take admission in a good college of US for MS course.
so, don't worry..
All the best..
25th June 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would my CSE degree affect my chances for a job after doing MS? Is it a good step to do MS from US after doing CSE from a bad college?

hi sir what are the exams to tbe appear for doing ms in different foreign countries like us,uk,singapore......etc.which one is the best and economical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?