24th February 2023, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Age eligibility for PRT teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya sanganthan?

I am 35 year old female can I apply for PRT in kendriya vidyalaya I recently clear my CTET exam

25th February 2023, 12:30 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Age eligibility for PRT teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya sanganthan?

Yes, you can apply for the post of PRT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) if you meet the other eligibility criteria. The upper age limit for the post of PRT in KVS is 30 years, however, there are relaxations in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to certain categories such as SC, ST, OBC, etc. You can check the official notification of KVS for detailed information on the age relaxation criteria.
25th February 2023, 11:35 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Age eligibility for PRT teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya sanganthan?

The candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age.

The upper age limit is relaxable for certain categories as per the government rules. The relaxation in age limit is as follows:

SC/ST candidates: up to 5 years
OBC candidates: up to 3 years
PWD candidates: up to 10 years
Ex-servicemen: up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus three years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?