16th January 2016, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Security Officer post in ONGC entrance?

I am working in cisf last 8 years as constable. Now i want to join in ongc as security officer. I want to know about the syllabus of the entrance exam conducted by ONGC for the specified post?

25th February 2023, 12:26 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Security Officer post in ONGC entrance?

The syllabus for the entrance exam conducted by ONGC for the post of Security Officer is as follows:

General Awareness: Current affairs, Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Indian Constitution, Marketing, Awards & Honors, Sports, Finance, Agriculture, Books & Their Authors, History of Banking, Countries / Currencies, Banking Terms, RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.

Reasoning: Analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc.

English Language: Grammar, comprehension, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc.

Quantitative Aptitude: Number systems, decimals, fractions and percentages, ratio and proportion, mensuration, time and work, time and distance, simple and compound interest, profit and loss, average, tables and graphs, etc.

Note: The exam pattern and syllabus may vary based on the specific recruitment notification issued by ONGC. It is advisable to refer to the official notification for the most updated and accurate information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?