24th January 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Date of PRT exam for the post of Music teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya

what is the exam date of PRT exam of music teacher in2011 in kendriya vidyalaya

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding recruitment of Music Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad?
  2. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
  3. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  4. Result of kendriya vidyalaya recruitment exam for the post of TGT & PRT -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Guidance to pass Kendriya Vidyalaya Post Graduate Teacher exam?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  7. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  8. Eligibility criteria for regular teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya after completing BCA and MBA in HR?
  9. How to be a permanent staff in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangatan especially in PRT post? I have finished D.T.E.D
  10. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya if completed PGDBM in HR?
  12. Diploma engineer is eligible for Primary Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
  13. Date of Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Main exam?
  14. Previous five years solved question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Trained Graduate Teachers and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PRT? -- [New]
  15. Can I become permanent Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan being a PGDBM(HR) postgraduate?
  16. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. Previous year question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya entrance exam for PRT
  18. How to become a Primary Music Teacher after doing Visharad in Singing?
31st January 2011, 08:22 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of PRT exam for the post of Music teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya

It is usually in the January end. You can get further information at following address:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi,
India – 110602.
Telephone: o11-26858570
1st February 2011, 11:12 AM
manyas

Default Re: Date of PRT exam for the post of Music teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya

heya.....frnd...........

the exam of PRT exam of music teacher in kendriya vidyalaya is on 13th feb,2011

all the best

Regards:
Manya Sethi
^_^
1st February 2011, 11:15 AM
manyas

heya

for KVS TGT PRT exam ..the date is :
12th feb.2011//..thank you

Regards:
Manya Sethi
^_^
10th February 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my name is babita and dob 11.08.1986.
my mail id are [email protected]
my mob.no.9310293736 my admit card not recd.yet today. so pl.arrange duplicate admit card.
8th May 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

the exam of PRT exam of music teacher in kendriya vidyalaya is on 13th feb,2011
my Roll no is 1901550292
my email id is [email protected]
Regds,
Kanchan jha
mob- 09968545435
mob- 09718082159
29th July 2011, 09:46 PM
kunjeyan5282

It is usually in the January end. You can get further information at following address:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi,
India – 110602.
Telephone: o11-26858570
8th August 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR WRITTEN EXAM PRT AND SUGEST ME BOOKS USEFUL IN IT
8th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done my post graduation in music wanted to know when can i get the form for music teacher post??please guide me.
2nd August 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i want a job in music,i have degrees of prabhakar in tabla,12 passed with 72 %,cbse,doing b.mus frm b.h.u,last year....so i want to ask is there any vacant seat for me?
9th October 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 10 year question paper of PRT MUSIC on my email - [email protected]
5th December 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
please send me model question paper of PRT MUSIC, for south indian carnatic music.
I request you to send the details for written test, because, the kvs syllabus is only in hindusthani music. so kindly give the details for tamilnadu peoples.
Thank you.
16th April 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear myself ekta, please guide me for prepration of Written exam or PRT music (KVS) & also send me previous paper on my mail ID. [email protected]

Thanks
16th April 2014, 09:00 PM
bhardwajindia27

Dear myself is ekta, Please help me for prepration for PRT exam for Music (KVS), also if possible to provide previous year paper.
24th April 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

please send me prvious exam question paper of music teacher kendriya vidalya
18th August 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date for the post of music teacher in kendriya vidyalaya? Please give information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?