17th February 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

20th February 2019, 08:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment?

The minimum age to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment is 18 years. Candidates can apply till the age of 42 years.

Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
20th February 2019, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - APPSC

Name of the Job Position - Food Safety Officer

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 42 years

Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2019 and the detailed information can be found from official notification that is attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
20th February 2019, 11:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment.

Minimum age - 18 years (as on 01/07/2019)
Maximum age - 42 years (as on 01/07/2019)
Relaxations in the upper age limit is applicable for respective category candidates as per govt. norms.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(sdfkjqsjouy...ts/12_2019.pdf
20th February 2019, 11:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment:-

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

Maximum age limit is 42 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories.
21st February 2019, 02:07 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01-07-2019 are eligible to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July, 1977 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
  1. Relaxation of age permissible:
  2. SC/ST and BCs – 5 years
  3. Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 years

A P State Government Employees (employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporation, Municipalities, etc. are not eligible) – 5 years based on the length of regular service

Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months – 3 years
21st February 2019, 02:57 PM
mebatman

Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment are-

Minimum age :18 years
Maximum age:42 years
21st February 2019, 09:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The general age criteria for post of Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment is 18-42 years.

2. There is upper age relaxation of three years for OBC, five years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
22nd February 2019, 06:44 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment:

AGE LIMIT:

Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.

Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years.

For more information, you can visit https://psc.ap.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?