2nd July 2012, 03:51 PM
abhistar1988

Is there negative marking for ATC paper? Previous year cutoff marks of AAI(ATC)?

I have given aai(atc) paper but in the instructions provided, there was nothing written about negative marking scheme. Is there any negative marking for aai(atc)? What is the marking scheme of aai? Also tell me the previous cut-off marks of aai(atc).

12th July 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there negative marking for ATC paper? Previous year cutoff marks of AAI(ATC)?

is there negative marking in aai exam 2012?
20th July 2012, 12:36 PM
priyesh_kr

Default Re: Is there negative marking for ATC paper? Previous year cutoff marks of AAI(ATC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there negative marking in aai exam 2012?
It is still not clear whether there was negative marking or not.
Candidates who wrote exam in Delhi and Allahabad exam are saying there was no negative marking.

Rest all candidates are saying there was 1/3 negative marking.
4th September 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

ON the exam sheet it was not mentioned anywhere about the negative marking.But few persons who wrote the exam previous year told that there would cut off mark based on number of persons attending and that would be specified only after the exam.

I have given the AAI (IT) EXAM on 26-08-2012 hyd
27th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
Can any one please send me details or type of Manger (IT) question on my mail is [email protected] ...
Thanks,
Praveen
14th October 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me if any1 has idea as to :

1.what can be cut off for the law manager exam held by aai on 07/10/2012.
2.approximately how many candidates appeared for it.

thanks
28th June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

PLIZ NEED TO KNOW THE ATC KASNEB EXAM PASS MARK FOR ALL THE SUBJECT , IF SPECIFIC?.
19th January 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking in aai(ATC) 2015 ?
Please tell me the accurate syllabus for ATC 2015 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?