25th February 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

27th February 2019, 09:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Age limit to apply for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Upto 42 years as on 01.07.2018.

—> Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
27th February 2019, 05:45 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

APEPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment.

AGE LIMIT:

Applicants maximum upper age limit to apply is 42 years as on 01st July 2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, 10 years for PH candidates.

For more information, you can visit on https://www.apeasternpower.com.
27th February 2019, 07:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit to apply for APEPDCL (Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Corporation Limited) recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer recruitment is 42 years as on the 01.07.2018. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms. Also, there is no minimum age limit criteria to apply for the same recruitment.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.apeasternpower.com.
27th February 2019, 11:53 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Age limit to apply for APEPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment is candidate maximum age is 42 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.apeasternpower.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?