25th February 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in MRB Tamil Nadu Law Laboratory Technician recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation?

27th February 2019, 12:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in MRB Tamil Nadu Law Laboratory Technician recruitment for SC candidates?

The minimum age to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Law Laboratory Technician, is 18 years. Candidates can apply till the age of 57 years. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years as per government norms.
27th February 2019, 12:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in MRB Tamil Nadu Law Laboratory Technician recruitment for SC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am an SC candidate and I want to apply in MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to SC reservation?

Only candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes are eligible for the post of Laboratory Technician Grade – II in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service.
Age limits for the Laboratory Technician Grade – II is given below:

Minimum age – 18 years

Maximum age – 57 years

Therefore, SC candidates are not eligible to apply for the Laboratory Technician Grade – II posts in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
27th February 2019, 09:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No. There is no such age relaxation is applicable in MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician Recruitment. The detailed information about age criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - MRB Tamil Nadu

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Technician

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 57 years

Hence, if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2019.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
27th February 2019, 10:22 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment.

Age limit:

• Minimum age should be 18 years.

• Maximum age should be 30 years.

Age relaxation will be applicable for SCHOOL candidates as per government rules. It is 5 years. So, your maximum age limit are eligible to apply for this post is 35 years.

For more information, you can visit on http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
27th February 2019, 11:13 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your age should be not less than 18 years and not more than 57 years to be eligible for the Laboratory Technician Grade – II.

Important - Only those who are belonging from SC/ST category are eligible to apply.

For detailed notification Click here - http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/notifications.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?