26th December 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the procedure to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit also.

31st December 2018, 07:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

To apply for RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment, you have to fill and submit the online application form at the RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on or before last date of submission of application form.

The age limit required to apply for RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment is 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?