28th November 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment for the post of Deputy Engineer. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

3rd December 2018, 04:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

You can apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment through online at BEL official website http://www.bel-india.in on or before 05.12.2018, which is the last date for submission of online application form.

The application fee to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidates. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
3rd December 2018, 07:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment. So, in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details of your query and many other related information. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
4th December 2018, 06:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You can apply online through the official website i.e. www.bel-india.in

Fill the application form with required details.

Submit the application form.

After completing the application form download it.
4th December 2018, 07:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited:

The application process is completely offline. you have to download their application form(link given below). Take a print out of it, Fill it up and send it to their address along with photocopies of the required documents.

For payment procedure and address to which application is to be sent, please refer notification (link given below).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 08:29 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Procedure to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

The application process is completely offline. you have to download their application form www.bel-india.in. Take a print out of it, Fill it up and send it to their address along with photocopies of the required documents.

For payment procedure and address to which application is to be sent, please refer notification on www.bel-india.in.

For more information, you can visit on www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 10:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to be followed in order to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to be followed in order to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> Click on the "Apply Online" link that is given below. You can there provide the detailed information in the concerned fields.

>> You are required to enclose certificates (PWD/ SC/ ST/ OBC) in the prescribe format that is available in the link that is given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?