28th November 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

3rd December 2018, 08:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

The pay scale allotted to Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer is Rs. 40000 - 3% - Rs. 140000. In addition, you will get Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, PRP, Medical facilities, etc.,.

The last date to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is 05.12.2018.
3rd December 2018, 03:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Candidates are selected to the Deputy Engineer posts, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs 40,000 – 3% - 1,40,000. In addition, they will be entitled to DA, House Rent Allowance (HRA), 35% of the Basic Pay as Perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical Facilities and PF as per company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package. Approximately CTC for the Deputy Engineer post in Bharat Electronics Limited is 9.5 Lakhs per year.
4th December 2018, 06:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for the post of Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited will get a salary pay of Rs. 40000-3%-140000 per month. Additionally they will be also get DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, 35% of the basic pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay, Medical facilities and PF as per the company's rule.

For more details you should visit the official notification.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Remove *
4th December 2018, 06:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I have attached a link below in which you will be able to get the details about the pay scale of a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited. You will also find many other important details about the recruitment. So, download the file from the given link and go through it carefully.
4th December 2018, 07:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited:

Pay Scale allotted for this post is Rs. 40,000/- 3% – Rs. 1,40,000 + admissible allowances.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 08:27 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Pay scale allotted for Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited is Rs. 40,000/- 3% – Rs. 1,40,000 + admissible allowances.

For more information, you can visit on www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 10:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale offered for the position of a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited:

The detailed information about pay scale offered for the position of a Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> Grade - E II

>> Pay Scale Minimum - Rs.40,000-3%-140000/-

>> In addition to this, you will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic pay as perquisites, Performance relate pay , Medical Facilities, Group Insurance, Provident fund as per company's rules. And approximately CTC is 9.5 Lakhs per annum

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?