16th May 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam I want to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the age limit to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

19th May 2019, 05:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment?

The minimum age to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment, is 18 years. Candidates can apply till the age of 32 years. Age relaxation of 3 years will be applicable on OBC candidates and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates.
20th May 2019, 11:27 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment?

Candidate age limit to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is lie between 18 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?