16th May 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Delhi High Court recruitment of for the post of Senior Personal Assistant. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

19th May 2019, 05:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to be eligible for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is, bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have a typing speed of 110 wpm in English shorthand and 40 wpm in English on computer. The age of the candidate should be in between 18-32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
20th May 2019, 11:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree with Computer Knowledge and Shorthand Typing 110 WPM, English Typing 40 WPM. Candidate age lie between 18 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?