27th December 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant recruitment? Age limit to apply?

Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the age limit also. Thank you!

10th January 2019, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant recruitment? Age limit to apply?

Procedure to apply for Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant and Age criteria required to apply:-

The detailed procedure to apply for this Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Jharkhand High Court

Name of the Job Position - Personal Assistant

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years

Age criteria is considered as on 1st April, 2018 and of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Application format is given below and you may get more detailed information from the official notification that is given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?