17th August 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer 2018?

Hi friends, I am planning to apply in Federal Bank Probationary Officer of this year. But before that I would like to know about the age criteria, that is, what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age criteria immediately.

3rd September 2018, 11:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer 2018?

The candidates who want to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer position should not exceed the age limit of 26 years.

There are no age relaxations available for the reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC), as it is a private bank.
3rd September 2018, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Federal Bank

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer

In order to be eligible, you must meet the required eligibility criteria that is mentioned below.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible.

If you have completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment.
4th September 2018, 11:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Federal Bank Probationary officer recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 60% marks. No academic gap after matriculation is allowed. Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks or more throughout academics.

>>The upper age limit to apply for PO is 26 years for candidates of all category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?