17th August 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Federal Bank Probationary Officer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

3rd September 2018, 11:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

In order to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment, you should have completed your post graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. You must also have secured minimum 60% in 10th, 12th standard and in graduation. Your age should not exceed 26 years and age relaxation is not provided. You can visit the website at (https://www.federalbank.co.in/) and apply.
3rd September 2018, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Federal Bank

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer

In order to be eligible, you must meet the required eligibility criteria that is mentioned below.

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Master's Degree" in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Or candidates who have completed their Graduation are also eligible provided they secure minimum 60% marks in Graduation.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible.

If you have met the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
4th September 2018, 11:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Federal Bank Probationary Officer recruitment are:

>>The minimum academic qualification required for Federal Bank probationary officer examination is master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. You must have 60% marks or more in master's degree.

>>No academic gap after tenth onwards and minimum of 60% marks.

>>The upper age limit to apply for PO is 26 years. The last date to apply is over now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?