26th December 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Law Clerk?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Gauhati High Court has published the recruitment for Law Clerk. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

27th December 2019, 11:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Law Clerk?

To apply for current opening in Guwahati High Court for law Clerk , you need to fill its online application form by referring to the link http://ghcrecruitment.in/GHCLC192AppForm/Home.htm by 24.12.2019. Also, the last date for submission of application fee is 27.12.2019.

Also, as per the official notification, the proposed consolidated monthly salary for successful candidates will be of Rs 20,000/-.
27th December 2019, 12:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Law Clerk?

Procedure to apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment application form is For all Others category candidates is Rs. 300/- and For SC/ST category Candidates is Rs. 150/-.

Pay scale allotted to Gauhati High Court Law Clerk recruitment is Rs. 20,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://ghconline.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?