15th June 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Civil Engineer recruitment of Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

17th June 2019, 03:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment?

The maximum age limit to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment, is 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
17th June 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Civil Engineer recruitment of Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

Age limit to apply for the Civil Engineer (contract basis) recruitment in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. is given below:

Applicants maximum age limit – 45 years as on 01/06/2019

Applicants are shortlisted for the above vacancies through walk in interview.
17th June 2019, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age criteria required to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for this Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Civil Engineer

>> Maximum age allowed - 45 years

>> Age criteria is considered as on 1st June, 2019.

Click here for official notification
18th June 2019, 01:10 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment is given below :-

For Civil Engineer : 25 to 30 years As on 01.09.2016

First Class Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University.

Interested candidates may apply on Bio-Data along with true copies of Mark-sheet & other relevant documents send to The Managing Director, Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd, Civil Supplies Corporation Building, CH Road, Sector 10-A, Gandhinagar on or before 30.09.2016.
18th June 2019, 01:37 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Maximum Age limit to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited Civil Engineering Recruitment is 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://gsphc.gujarat.gov.in.
18th June 2019, 08:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates willing to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment should be maximum 45 years of age as on 01/06/2019.
In order to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment, candidates must have passed BE in Civil Engineering with minimum 59% marks and 5 years of experience in relevant field.
Or
Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks and 7 years of experience in relevant field.
18th June 2019, 10:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited Civil Engineer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Maximum 45 years as on 01.06.2019

To be eligible to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited, you should have passed B.E Civil Engineering with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised college/ university.
18th June 2019, 01:17 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment:

** Age limit: Maximum age 45 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidate.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
19th June 2019, 02:10 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the advertisement released for recruitment of Civil Engineer under Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation, the maximum age limit to apply the same examination is 45 years as on 01.06.2019.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://gsphc.gujarat.gov.in/Media_G...ivil_12619.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?