15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

17th June 2019, 02:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd, may get a consolidated pay of Rs. 29,500/- and above per month. The salary may increase gradually as per the experience and performance of the candidate.
17th June 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Pay scale allotted to Civil Engineer (on contract basis) in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd is given below:

Selected candidates can get lump sum emoluments of minimum Rs 30,000 per month

Candidates are appointed on contractual basis for the period of 11 months only in the Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd.
17th June 2019, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale of Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Civil Engineer

Pay Scale offered - Rs.30,000/- per month

Click here for official notification
18th June 2019, 12:19 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd is given below :-

Post Name : Civil Engineer

No. of Vacancies : 04 Posts

Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-

Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-
18th June 2019, 12:39 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited Civil Engineering Recruitment is Rs. 30,000.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://gsphc.gujarat.gov.in.
18th June 2019, 06:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd are as follows;

For degree holders - Rs. 30,000 per month

For Diploma holders - Rs. 25,000 per month

You can find details on;
https://gsphc.gujarat.gov.in/gsphc_w...2Civil_Eng.pdf
18th June 2019, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Civil Engineer in Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation is Rs. 30000/- per month.

Candidates who have passed B.E Civil Engineering with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited Civil Engineer recruitment.
18th June 2019, 12:23 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Civil Engineer recruitment:

** Pay Scale: Rs.30,000/- (for degree holders) and Rs.25,000/- (for diploma holders) per month.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?