15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually, I am interested to apply and get in as an Apprentice through Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

17th June 2019, 02:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for an oral examination in which the final selection will be done.
17th June 2019, 05:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually, I am interested to apply and get in as an Apprentice through Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

The selection procedure for the Apprentice Training at Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi is given below:

Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks secured in Class X / Matric and ITI Examinations (preliminary selection – merit list)

Shortlisted candidates are called for Written Test and Interview (oral examination)

Candidates who have qualified the above said test have to submit the Medical Examination Forms (MEF) and Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
17th June 2019, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi:

The detailed selection process of this Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi is given below.

Name of the Organization - Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

>> Preliminary Selection shall be made on the basis of the marks obtained in Matriculation and ITI examination.

>> Those in the preliminary merit list shall be called for "Written Test and Oral Examination" by call letters.

>> Qualified candidates in the written and oral examination will be issued Medical Examination forms and Police Clearance Certificate for completion and submitting s per the scheduled date to Apprentice Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi.

>> And on the receipt of MEF and PCC before the scheduled date, a merit list shall be prepare and accordingly the joining letters will be forwarded to the selected candidates to report to NSRY(K) on 15th October, 2019 for commencement of the training.

Click here for official notification
18th June 2019, 12:30 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment will be based on:

** Initially, a merit list is prepared from the marks secured in the ITI trade Exam.

** Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Exam and Oral Exam by Call Letters.

** Medical exam is there for candidates who perform well in the Written Exam.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.davp.nic.in/.
18th June 2019, 09:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Preliminary selection will be done based on the marks obtained in Matric & ITI examination.

—> Candidates who got shortlisted will be called for written examination and interview and final selection will be done.
18th June 2019, 12:14 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice recruitment:

** Selection Procedure: Written Test & Personal Interview.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
19th June 2019, 01:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of candidates for Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice includes following stages :-

* Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of their marks in Class 10th and ITI degree.

* Written Test followed by Oral Test.

--> Students clearing above mentioned stages should also hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/conten...air-yard-kochi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?