30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for Civil Judge recruitment of High Court of Gujarat. I would like to know about the age criteria. Kindly let me know what is the age limit for this post under this recruitment?

1st September 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for Civil Judge recruitment of High Court of Gujarat. I would like to know about the age criteria. Kindly let me know what is the age limit for this post under this recruitment?

Upper age limit to apply for the Civil Judges recruitment in the High Court of Gujarat is given below:

General category – 35 years

SC / ST / Socially & Economically Backward Classes – 38 years

Employees working in the Courts or other Allied Departments – relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years

The upper age limit should not cross 40 years

Details are available at the website link given http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/currentopenings
1st September 2019, 10:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment?

The maximum age to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment, is 35 years.

Candidates who belong to OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and candidates who are from SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years.

Web: https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
1st September 2019, 11:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Age limit required to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Below 35 years for General Category
—> Below 38 years for SC/ST/SEBC/PWD/Govt of Gujarat/Ex-Serviceman as on 30.09.2019
2nd September 2019, 11:37 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Candidate upper age limit to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
2nd September 2019, 04:17 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment:

## Age Limit: Candidate maximum age 35 years for General Categories & 38 years for Other Categories .

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd September 2019, 05:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - High Court of Gujarat

Name of the Job Position - Civil Judge

>> Maximum age allowed for General Category candidates is 35 years.

>> For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Social and Educationally Backward Classes / Orthopedically disabled persons & Ex-Servicemen is 38 years.

>> Please go through 3rd page of the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
2nd September 2019, 11:01 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for applying for High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge recruitment the candidate's age should be no more than 35 years of age. Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates SC / ST / Socially and Economically Backward Classes for 3 years. For details please visit -> Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?