9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment being a female candidate?

Hi everyone, I am a female candidate and I want to apply for Civil Judge recruitment of Gujarat High Court. I would like to know if I can apply for this recruitment or not? Kindly let me know about this asap.

14th October 2019, 09:35 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment being a female candidate?

Of course, you can apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment being a female candidate.

Eligibility to apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment are:-

Candidate should have a Degree in Law from a University recognised by law in India and should be practising as an Advocate in Courts of Civil/ Criminal Jurisdiction.

Age limit should not exceed from 35 years as on 30.09.2019.
14th October 2019, 10:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment being a female candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment being a female candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
15th October 2019, 12:02 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should possess Degree in Law from a recognized university.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th October 2019, 10:50 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for Gujarat High Court direct recruitment to Cadre of Civil Judge even being a female candidate if you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the same recruitment as for the same recruitment all Indian citizens with required educational qualification & work experience and satisfying age criteria are eligible.

For detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria required to apply for the same opening, you can refer to the link http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/hccms...2019_08_26.pdf.
15th October 2019, 06:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Gujarat High court Civil Judge recruitment:

>>Candidate who wants to apply for this recruitment must have done bachelor's degree in law. Final year candidates waiting for degree can also apply.

>>The upper age limit is 35 years.

The last date to apply for recruitment is 10th October 2019. Date of written examination is 17th November 2019. The total number of vacancies under this recruitment is 185.
15th October 2019, 08:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in law from a recognised university.

The upper age limit is 35 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection.

Preliminary examination will be conducted on 17th November 2019.
15th October 2019, 08:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in law from a recognised university.

The upper age limit is 35 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?