7th September 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 03:39 PM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Age limit to apply for IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment?

Job Role Trade Apprentice
Qualification ITI
Total Vacancies 29
Experience Freshers
Salary Not Disclosed
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date 15 September 2018

Age Limit: As on the date of As per IDEMI rules
8th September 2018, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for IDEMI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required to apply for this IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment. If you meet the below mentioned criteria then you are eligible to apply.

>> You must have passed ITI in the concerned trade in order to be eligible.

>> You must meet the minimum physical standards as prescribed in the apprenticeship rule 1992, clause 4 and amendments thereof if any.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
8th September 2018, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No specific age criteria is required to apply for IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment. To be eligible to apply for IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment, you should have passed ITI course in specific trade with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board.
9th September 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

There is no age limit mentioned in the notification of the IDEMI Trade Apprentice recruitment. Candidates who have passed ITI with at least 50% marks in the following trades: Fitter, PASSA / COPA, Electronic Mechanic, Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist (Grinder), Tool & Die Making, IT & ESM, MMTM, Turner and Electrician are eligible to apply for the Trade Apprentice recruitment in IDEMI. Candidates can find the details in the IDEMI website link given Click Here
9th September 2018, 09:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IDEMI is Institute of Design for Electrical Measuring Instrument.

The important details of IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

1. There is no upper age limit mentioned in notification of IDEMI Apprentice recruitment.

2. The last date to apply for recruitment is 15th September, 2018.

3. For more important details, IDEMI 2018 notification .
10th September 2018, 09:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

IDEMI stands for Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instrument and the basic qualifications required for IDEMI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2018 is as below :-

* You must have completed your ITI degree in relevant field with at least 50% marks from a recognized polytechnic college.

* There is no age limit to apply for the same recruitment.

For more details regarding IDEMI Apprentice Trainee recruitment 2018, you can refer to its notification by referring to the link www.idemi.org/admin/uploads/5b8f62cdda29a6.38967663.pdf.
15th September 2018, 11:04 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

ITEMS stands for Institute for design of electrical measuring instrument. It doesn't require any age criteria for Apprentice trainee recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?