9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 08:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018 and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018 and cost of application is given below,

Name of the Organization - AIIMS

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain cost of application in order to apply for this recruitment.

>> I suggest you to click on the link that is given below and you may fill up all the details that are listed above.

Click here for More Details
12th September 2018, 09:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure to apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018 then for that you need to fill its online application be referring to the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...Ls7-g/viewform by the 4th October 2018.

Further, I would like to let you know that no details regarding the cost of application has been mentioned in the advertisement released for the same recruitment.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.aiims.edu.
13th September 2018, 07:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science.

The eligibility criteria for this post is Candidate must have passed MCA/B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science/Information Technology). Knowledge of Python, HTML, PostgreSQL is desirable. Age limit for this post is up to 30 years.

You may apply Online through the website aiims.edu from 4th sep. 2018.

There is no application fee.
15th September 2018, 03:07 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

You can apply through online through Official link.

Cost of Application form: There is no cost of Application form.
15th September 2018, 03:17 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

You can apply for this recruitment through online for this link https://www.aiims.edu/en/notices/recruitment/aiims-recruitment.html.

There is no cost for application from.
15th September 2018, 08:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To apply for AIIMS Delhi Software Developer recruitment 2018, you need to refer to the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...Ls7-g/viewform to fill its google document form by the 4th October 2018.

Further, no details regarding the cost of application has been mentioned in the notification released for the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?