18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for the post of JCO Religious Teacher in Indian Army recruitment. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for such recruitment. Please let me know about the age limit immediately. Thank you!

18th October 2018, 09:09 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment?

Age limit: For applying in Junior Commissioned Officer(JCO) Religious Teacher recruitment of Indian Army, a candidate must be between 27 to 34 years of age as on 01.10.2019.
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
19th October 2018, 11:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment?

Age limit required to apply for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Age Limit as on 1st October 2019 :- 25 to 34 years.

--> You should have born between 1st Oct 1985 and 30th Sep 1994 inclusive of both dates.
19th October 2018, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment:

The basic information about the age criteria required to apply for this Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Army

Name of the Job Position - Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)

>> Minimum age required - 25 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 34 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 1st October, 2019. The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates and in between the above mentioned age criteria.

>> i.e., candidates born between 1st October, 1985 and 30 September, 1994 inclusive of the both dates of the Rtg year.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
20th October 2018, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for the post of JCO Religious Teacher in Indian Army recruitment. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for such recruitment. Please let me know about the age limit immediately. Thank you!

Age limit to apply for Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) Religious Teacher recruitment is given below:

The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 1st October, 2019 (Candidates born between 1st October, 1985 and 30 September 1994).
20th October 2018, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The age should be between 25 to 35 years, if you are applying for Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment. There is no age relaxation available for this job to any reserved category.

Also, make sure you have fulfill all the physical requirements for the job. Any problem with physical fitness will create issues during physical fitness test.
21st October 2018, 12:01 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment are given below.

The age of applicants should be in between 25 years to 34 years.

AGE RELAXATION

1. SC/ST = 5 Years

2. OBC = 3 Years

3. SC/ST PWD = 15 Years

4. OBC PWD = 13 Years

5. Persons with Disabilities = 10 Years
21st October 2018, 12:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I have attached a link below in which you can find the information about the age limit to apply for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment. Download the file from the given link and you can find many other related details which will help you in the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher recruitment.pdf(313.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?