28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment for Chemical graduate?

Hello,
I have done B.E. in Chemical Engineering and now I want to apply in IOCL recruitment for Junior Engineering Assistant. Kindly let me know what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Interview is conducted in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?
  2. Pay scale of Junior Engineering Assistant(Chemical) in IOCL? Vacancies available in this recruitment?
  3. What kind of Physical Test will be conducted for Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment of IOCL?
  4. How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?
  5. What is the age limit to apply in WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for Chemistry graduate?
  6. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  8. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  9. Can I apply for Indian Army Junior Assistant recruitment being a 26 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  11. How to apply in RSMSSB recruitment for Lab Assistant? Age limit to apply?
  12. Previous year question papers of IOCL Mechanical Assistant recruitment exam?
  13. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus and study materials of IOCL recruitment exam for Engineering Assistant post?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Solved question papers for Junior Business Assistant IOCL?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for ITI student?
  18. Age limit to apply in Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant recruitment?
30th June 2016, 12:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment for Chemical graduate?

You can apply for this post if you posses enough qualification. Below I have mentioned the details:-

Educational Qualification:-

1. Three years Diploma in Chemical or Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering or B.SC ( Maths, Physics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry ) from a recognized University with at least 45% marks.

2. Minimum 1 year of post qualification experience in operation.

Age Limit:-

1. You should be between 18 years to 31 years as of 31.5.2016
2. Age relaxation as per government guidelines.

Dates:-

1. Start Date of Online Application:- 10.6.2016
2. End Date of Online Application:- 4.7.2016
30th June 2016, 02:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment for Chemical graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done B.E. in Chemical Engineering and now I want to apply in IOCL recruitment for Junior Engineering Assistant. Kindly let me know what is the age limit for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me asap.

The age limit to apply in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant (Chemical) is 18 to 31 years. Age is relaxation given up to one year for candidates having requisite experience of one year. The selection process consists of Written Test and skill/physical test. The selection will be based on the Three hours written test. You can apply online for the recruitment on or before 04/07/2016.

-For more details please visit the, Official Website
30th June 2016, 07:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment for Chemical Candidates:

IOCL issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant in several departments namely,
* Electrical
* Fire & Safety
* Mechanical-P&C
* Power and Utilities
* Production
* Instrumentation

The minimum age required to apply for this recruitment is 18 years and

The maximum age must not exceed 31 years.

Age relaxable by 1 year for candidates having requisite experience of 1 year and age relaxation applicable for Ex-Servicemen as per government directives.
1st July 2016, 12:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment:

Minimum Age - 18 years

Maximum Age - 31 years

Relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per government norms. Age is relaxable by 1 year for 1 year Experienced candidates and Age relaxation is applicable for Ex-Servicemen candidates as per the government directives.
1st July 2016, 01:00 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

The required age limit should not exceed 35 years as per my information. The post of Junior Engineer Assistant is really good and salary package is approx 6 lakh per annum and it increases time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?